Globus Maritime (GLBS) Shares Add to Recent Gains
- Futures flat as earnings season gathers pace
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Globus Maritime (NASDAQ: GLBS) shares are active once again today. The stock is up 17.6 percent, following a 46 percent rise on Tuesday's trading session.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Copperfield Research out negative on Energous (WATT)
- Humana (HUM) volatility increases after report of merger with Aetna (AET) blocked by judge
- Biogen (BIIB) call put ratio 1 call to 2.7 puts into Q4 and outlook