Fossil Group (FOSL) Shares See Positive Trading Action
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Fossil Group (Nasdaq: FOSL) shares are seeing positive trading activity as they move back to breakeven on Thursday.
Net money flow is $7.24 million for an uptick-to-downtick ratio at 4.9 times, suggesting stronger buying pressure.
Short interest remains high at 8 million shares, or 19.5 percent of float.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Copperfield Research out negative on Energous (WATT)
- Stocks with increasing put volume on January 20
- Stocks with increasing call volume on January 20
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesShort Sales, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!