Fossil Group (FOSL) Shares See Positive Trading Action
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Fossil Group (Nasdaq: FOSL) shares are seeing positive trading activity as they move back to breakeven on Thursday.
Net money flow is $7.24 million for an uptick-to-downtick ratio at 4.9 times, suggesting stronger buying pressure.
Short interest remains high at 8 million shares, or 19.5 percent of float.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: KKR & Co. (KKR) said to be investor in Netscout Systems (NTCT)
- CenturyLink (CTL) options swept up on WSJ report of advanced merger talks with Level 3 (LVLT)
- Decker’s Outdoor (DECK) October weekly 50.50 straddle priced for movement of 9.8% into Q2