Eros (EROS) Mentioned Cautiously at Asensio.com
- Wall St. drops on bleak GE outlook; Microsoft blunts losses
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/21: (ALKS) (RAI) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SGY) (TWLO) (RRGB) Lower (more...)
- Oil on track for first weekly loss in five weeks on strong dollar
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
"EROS justified their cash flow positive status by proclaiming that this was a result of an increase in their operating cash flows. However, EROS was only able to do this by factoring $39.03 million dollars of accounts receivables, which went into their operating cash flow ... if EROS had not factored their receivables, they would have reported a negative free cash flow of $16.2 million," said Asensio.
"Upon analysis, it seems that the same highlights that were deemed attractive to investors turned out to be a confirmation of EROS’s worst-case scenario," the short seller added.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Valeant's (VRX) Weak Business Could Force it to Refinance Debt - Wells Fargo's Maris
- Helios and Matheson (HMNY) halted on LUDP after surging 65%
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement