Eros (EROS) Mentioned Cautiously at Asensio.com
- Wall Street dips as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- Western Union (WU) Admits Anti-Money Laundering and Consumer Fraud Violations, Forfeits $586M in Settlement
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
"EROS justified their cash flow positive status by proclaiming that this was a result of an increase in their operating cash flows. However, EROS was only able to do this by factoring $39.03 million dollars of accounts receivables, which went into their operating cash flow ... if EROS had not factored their receivables, they would have reported a negative free cash flow of $16.2 million," said Asensio.
"Upon analysis, it seems that the same highlights that were deemed attractive to investors turned out to be a confirmation of EROS’s worst-case scenario," the short seller added.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mallinckrodt (MNK) to Pay $100M to Settle FTC, State Charges for Violating Antitrust Laws
- Mallinckrodt (MNK) Announces FTC Settlement
- Options with increasing volume
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesShort Sales, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!