Echo Global Logistics (ECHO) Mentioned Cautiously at Spruce Point
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Barclays Downgrades Apple (AAPL) to Equalweight, Concerned India/China Will not Emerge As Growth Catalysts
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- SAP (SAP) Q4 IFRS Revenues Rises 7%, Boosts 2020 Outlook
- Oppenheimer Downgrades Energous Corp (WATT) to Perform
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Echo Global Logistics (NASDAQ: ECHO) was mentioned cautiously in a report by short seller Spruce Point. The report highlighted Echo founder's "checkered history" and painted the company is a roll-up that is very levered with decelerating organic growth.
Spruce Point sees 50%-60% downside.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Copperfield Research out negative on Energous (WATT)
- Cree (CREE) call put ration 1 call for 1.8 puts into Q2 and outlook
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesShort Sales, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!