Echo Global Logistics (ECHO) Mentioned Cautiously at Spruce Point
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St. falls as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- Clinton email problem resurfaces as FBI announces review
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Echo Global Logistics (NASDAQ: ECHO) was mentioned cautiously in a report by short seller Spruce Point. The report highlighted Echo founder's "checkered history" and painted the company is a roll-up that is very levered with decelerating organic growth.
Spruce Point sees 50%-60% downside.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citron Research is Short Wayfair (W) - CNBC
- Check Point Software Technology (CHKP) 30-day volatility flat into Q3
- Amazon (AMZN) volatility elevated at 129 as shares pull back on Q3 results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesShort Sales, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!