Chanos says he's still short Valeant (VRX), started in low $100s - CNBC
- S&P 500, Nasdaq set records as tech, banks lead
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Tops Q4 EPS by 20c, Issues Solid Q1 Outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; $2B Accelerated Share Repurchase
- Seagate Technology (STX) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/24: (BOBE) (STX) (WDC) Higher; (NEWT) (MRCY) (CA) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Short-seller Jim Chanos says he's still short Valeant Pharma (NYSE: VRX) and started in the low $100s, according to commentary on CNBC.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Acacia Communications (ACIA) Mentioned as Short in Lakewood Capital's Q3 Letter - Bloomberg
- Southwest Airlines (LUV) call put ratio 1 call to 6.7 puts into Q4 and outlook
- Equity and Commodity Markets Movements
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesShort Sales, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesJim Chanos
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!