Chanos says he's still short Valeant (VRX), started in low $100s - CNBC
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Short-seller Jim Chanos says he's still short Valeant Pharma (NYSE: VRX) and started in the low $100s, according to commentary on CNBC.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jim Chanos Negative Again on Valeant Pharma (VRX) in CNBC Interview
- CBOE (CBOE) Announces New SPX Options Implied Volatility-Based Index: SMILE
- Comcast (CMCSA) weekly volatility increases to 41 into Q3
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesShort Sales, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesJim Chanos
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!