Big Valeant Pharma (VRX) Investors, Pershing Square's Ackman Met Ahead of Q2 Report -NYP
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Large Valeant Pharmaceuticals (NYSE: VRX) investors were said to have met up with Pershing Square's Bill Ackman weeks before the company's Q2 release, which had it announce plans to reorganize and pay-down debt, according to the NYPost.
BofA hosted a June 29th event, which was called a Bull/Bear dinner over Valeant. The dinner took place at Manhattan's Lincoln Ristorante.
Ackman was said to be mainly a listener at the event, which hosted around 24 mutual fund and hedge fund managers.
Wells Fargo noted the event with a note out on Monday. For more from the report, click here.
Shares of Valeant are down over 4 percent early Wednesday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Talks to Sell Salix to Takeda for $10B Have Broken Down - DJ
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) velocity of volatility movement increases
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesShort Sales, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesWilliam Ackman, Pershing Square Capital, Bank of America, Wells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!