Big Valeant Pharma (VRX) Investors, Pershing Square's Ackman Met Ahead of Q2 Report -NYP
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Large Valeant Pharmaceuticals (NYSE: VRX) investors were said to have met up with Pershing Square's Bill Ackman weeks before the company's Q2 release, which had it announce plans to reorganize and pay-down debt, according to the NYPost.
BofA hosted a June 29th event, which was called a Bull/Bear dinner over Valeant. The dinner took place at Manhattan's Lincoln Ristorante.
Ackman was said to be mainly a listener at the event, which hosted around 24 mutual fund and hedge fund managers.
Wells Fargo noted the event with a note out on Monday. For more from the report, click here.
Shares of Valeant are down over 4 percent early Wednesday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with call price movement; BAC MS
- Mallinckrodt (MNK) Announces FTC Settlement
- Viacom (VIAB) Sees Notable Upside
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesShort Sales, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesWilliam Ackman, Pershing Square Capital, Bank of America, Wells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!