Big Valeant Pharma (VRX) Investors, Pershing Square's Ackman Met Ahead of Q2 Report -NYP
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- Oil rises on Russia's output freeze commitment
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Large Valeant Pharmaceuticals (NYSE: VRX) investors were said to have met up with Pershing Square's Bill Ackman weeks before the company's Q2 release, which had it announce plans to reorganize and pay-down debt, according to the NYPost.
BofA hosted a June 29th event, which was called a Bull/Bear dinner over Valeant. The dinner took place at Manhattan's Lincoln Ristorante.
Ackman was said to be mainly a listener at the event, which hosted around 24 mutual fund and hedge fund managers.
Wells Fargo noted the event with a note out on Monday. For more from the report, click here.
Shares of Valeant are down over 4 percent early Wednesday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Valeant (VRX) Wellbutrin XL Pricing Strategy is Unsustainable - Wells Fargo's Maris
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- British American Tobacco (BTI) volatility flat into offer to buy out Reynolds American for $56.50 per share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesShort Sales, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesWilliam Ackman, Pershing Square Capital, Bank of America, Wells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!