AveXis (AVXS) Drops to Session Lows; Report Sees Stock Due for 'Substantial' Correction
- Dow, S&P 500 surge to highs; transports set record
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - August 31, 2016 3:16 PM EDT)
AveXis (NASDAQ: AVXS) drops to session lows.
UPDATE - The drop could be due to a negative Biotech, Beats & BBQ report, which offered the following summary of findings:
We believe, for a number of key reasons...that AVXS is significantly overvalued relative to its accomplishments and commercialization prospects. It is our belief that the stock is due for a substantial correction as its pathway to market become dimmer by the day and its ability to generate solid, placebo controlled clinical data become non-existent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Twitter (TWTR) Shares Continue Higher
- TerraForm Power (TERP) December calls active
- Flotek Industries (FTK) Sinks on Short Report