AveXis (AVXS) Drops to Session Lows; Report Sees Stock Due for 'Substantial' Correction
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- Oil rises on Russia's output freeze commitment
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - August 31, 2016 3:16 PM EDT)
AveXis (NASDAQ: AVXS) drops to session lows.
UPDATE - The drop could be due to a negative Biotech, Beats & BBQ report, which offered the following summary of findings:
We believe, for a number of key reasons...that AVXS is significantly overvalued relative to its accomplishments and commercialization prospects. It is our belief that the stock is due for a substantial correction as its pathway to market become dimmer by the day and its ability to generate solid, placebo controlled clinical data become non-existent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Short-Seller Hits Back Against Banc of California (BANC); Threatens to Release 'Thousands' of Pages of Documents
- MannKind (MNKD) Shares Ramp to Session Highs on Heavy Volume
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesShort Sales, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!