Alliance Data Systems (ADS) Mentioned Cautiously at Citron Research
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
"At best, this is a miscategorized company which should immediately be priced 40% lower. At worst management is covering up a business that has an entirely different risk profile ... and is one big credit event from derailing into a devastating downward spiral," said Citron.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Flotek Industries (FTK) Sinks on Short Report
- Blackstone (BX) January calls active as shares trend to four-month high
- Comerica (CMA) calls active on sharp rally to nine-year high
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesShort Sales, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesCitron Research
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!