AECOM Technology (ACM) Mentioned Cautiously at Spruce Point
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
- AECOM Levered Up At The Top of the Oil/Gas Market To Acquire URS Corp
- Substantial Accounting Issues Plague AECOM, Proceed With Caution
- Terrible Risk/Reward of Owning AECOM; 33% - 45% Downside Potential
- In Our View, True Free Cash Flow Estimated 90% Lower Than Presented By AECOM
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Express Scripts (ESRX) Sees Mid-Day Selling
- Tesla (TSLA) volatility comes in as shares rally on Q3 results and outlook
- Chevron (CVX) weekly option implied volatility increases to 40 into Q3 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesShort Sales, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!