Perkins Coie Represents PitchBook Data in Acquisition By Morningstar
- Wall Street hits new high as post-election rally roars ahead
- ECB to scale back asset buys as it extends to end-2017
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 despite doubts over OPEC output cut
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/08: (VYGR) (TLRD) (LULU) Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(SI Newswire) SEATTLE, Wash. (October 18, 2016) - Perkins Coie LLP represented PitchBook Data, a leading provider of data and research on the private capital markets including venture capital, private equity and M&A, in its acquisition by Morningstar, Inc. (NASDAQ: MORN), a leading provider of independent investment research. The transaction values PitchBook at approximately $225 million.
Click here to read the PitchBook Data press release.
About Perkins Coie: Founded in 1912, Perkins Coie LLP has more than 1,000 lawyers in 19 offices across the United States and Asia. The firm provides a full array of corporate, commercial litigation and intellectual property legal services to a broad range of clients, from FORTUNE 50 corporations to emerging growth startups, as well as public and not-for-profit organizations.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- LinkedIn (LNKD), Microsoft (MSFT) Deal Closes
- Ketchum Unit to Merge with Daggerwing Group
- Intralinks Holdings (IL) Ratings Placed on Review for Downgrade by S&P
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSI Newswire
Related EntitiesMorningstar, Inc., Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!