Perkins Coie Represents PitchBook Data in Acquisition By Morningstar
- Wall Street falls as bank, healthcare shares weigh
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Faces U.S. Antitrust Case Over Licensing - Bloomberg
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(SI Newswire) SEATTLE, Wash. (October 18, 2016) - Perkins Coie LLP represented PitchBook Data, a leading provider of data and research on the private capital markets including venture capital, private equity and M&A, in its acquisition by Morningstar, Inc. (NASDAQ: MORN), a leading provider of independent investment research. The transaction values PitchBook at approximately $225 million.
Click here to read the PitchBook Data press release.
About Perkins Coie: Founded in 1912, Perkins Coie LLP has more than 1,000 lawyers in 19 offices across the United States and Asia. The firm provides a full array of corporate, commercial litigation and intellectual property legal services to a broad range of clients, from FORTUNE 50 corporations to emerging growth startups, as well as public and not-for-profit organizations.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bats Global Market (BATS) Stockholders Approve Merger Agreement with CBOE (CBOE)
- Nuri Telecom Company Limited Commences All Cash Offer for all of the Common Shares of Apivio Systems Inc.
- ThreeD Capital Inc. Provides Corporate Update