Perkins Coie Represents Outerwall in Completion of its Acquisition by Affiliates of Funds Managed by Affiliates of Apollo Global Management
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Barclays Downgrades Apple (AAPL) to Equalweight, Concerned India/China Will not Emerge As Growth Catalysts
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- SAP (SAP) Q4 IFRS Revenues Rises 7%, Boosts 2020 Outlook
- Oppenheimer Downgrades Energous Corp (WATT) to Perform
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
(SI Newswire) SEATTLE, Wash. - Perkins Coie LLP acted as outside counsel for Outerwall Inc. (NYSE: OUTR), in the completion of its acquisition by affiliates of certain funds managed by affiliates of Apollo Global Management, LLC (together with its consolidated subsidiaries, "Apollo") (NYSE: APO), a leading global alternative investment manager. The Apollo Funds acquired outstanding shares of Outerwall common stock for $52.00 per share in cash, in a transaction with a total enterprise value of approximately $1.6 billion, including net debt. The transaction closed today.
The Perkins Coie team was led by Seattle partners Jens Fischer, Lance Bass and Lynn Hvalsoe.
Please click here to read the Outerwall / Apollo Global Management press release.
About Perkins Coie: Founded in 1912, Perkins Coie LLP has more than 1,000 lawyers in 19 offices across the United States and Asia. The firm provides a full array of corporate, commercial litigation and intellectual property legal services to a broad range of clients, from FORTUNE 50 corporations to emerging growth startups, as well as public and not-for-profit organizations.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- WestRock (WRK) to Acquire Multi Packaging Solutions (MPSX) for $18 per share
- Alibaba Group Announces December Quarter 2016 Results
- DuPont reports quarterly profit vs. year-earlier loss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSI Newswire
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!