Gregory Dean of Worden Capital Management aggressively hiring college graduates
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Worden Capital Management, Rockville Centre, NY office currently recruiting college graduates for the Investment Broker position
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
(SI Newswire) We are currently hiring for these entry level positions:
-Financial Services Representative
-Stock Broker Trainee
These positions are all paid hourly, and mentor based with unlimited room for upside growth within the company.
Candidates must be highly motivated self-starters, with the ability to work well and succeed in a team/group environment.
The entry level positions all demand an above average level of telephonic conversational skills coupled with a strong desire to constantly improve on day to day functions.
Initially We Offer:
-In house class training/study sessions for all required licenses.
-Full Sponsorship for candidates to take any and all FINRA series exams.
-All books and materials needed to pass exams.
-Mentoring and training with experienced senior personnel to jump start your career.
-Individual daily mentorship with a Senior Representative at the company.
-"Earn as you Learn" program for all trainees.
What is expected for success:
-Desire to further one self and build a long standing career.
-Motivated attitude combined with a flawless work ethic.
-Ability to communicate with prospects and clients.
-Phone and face to face networking.
About Worden Capital Management:
At Worden Capital Management, we bring together people, ideas and capital to bring about progress. We expect everyone at the firm to be a contributor. No one can survive at Worden Capital Management as just an employee. This is why we make an unusual effort to identify and recruit people who, in addition to their intellect, share our commitment to leadership in business and to the communities where we work and live. Our distinct corporate culture is one of the things that set us apart from other firms. At Worden Capital Management, everyone has a place at the table.
Interested candidates can apply through any link below:
Gregory T. Dean
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Phone Psychic Readings Online - Who Offers the Best Readings?
- InventHelp Inventor Designs More Convenient and Conservational Method of Drying the Body (TOR-9621)
- First Bloomberg Markets Most Influential Summit Abu Dhabi to Convene the Leaders and Innovators in Finance Shaping the Future of Investing
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSI Newswire
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!