eBay (EBAY) Could Spin PayPal Unit in 2015 - Reports
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
eBay (NASDAQ: EBAY) could spinoff ts PayPal unit as soon as next year.
The Information notes that eBay has been telling potential CEO candidates for PayPal CEO about the plan recently. PayPal is looking for a new CEO following the recent departure of David Marcus.
For more color, click here.
Shares of eBay are up 2.2 percent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Apple (AAPL) said unlikely to bid for Time Warner (TWX) - Bloomberg
- TripAdvisor (TRIP) Shares Pop Higher Amid Chatter