eBay (EBAY) Could Spin PayPal Unit in 2015 - Reports
- Wall Street indexes flat in pre-holiday lull; health, consumer up
- Market Wrap: Durable Orders Outpace in Oct.; Deere Issues Cautious Outlook; Valeant Combats Short Sellers
- UPDATE: HP, Inc. (HPQ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Q1, FY16 EPS Guidance
- Obama says U.S. is safe as millions set off on Thanksgiving travel
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Sees FY16 Sales Down ~7%
eBay (NASDAQ: EBAY) could spinoff ts PayPal unit as soon as next year.
The Information notes that eBay has been telling potential CEO candidates for PayPal CEO about the plan recently. PayPal is looking for a new CEO following the recent departure of David Marcus.
For more color, click here.
Shares of eBay are up 2.2 percent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- May look for acquisitions for KaloBios Pharma (KBIO) - Shkreli
- e-Future Information Technology (EFUT) Surges as Shiji Acquires 50% Stake
- UPDATE: Wal-mart (WMT) Probe by U.S. Investigators Finds Possible Misconduct in Brazil - DJ
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Special Reports, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!