eBay (EBAY) Could Spin PayPal Unit in 2015 - Reports
- OPEC Maintains Oil Production Target
- Oil Stocks Hammered as OPEC Maintains Production Target, Airlines Gain (XOM) (BP) (LUV) (HAL)
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 11/28: Airlines, Cruise Operators Rally (UAL, DAL, RCL); Oil Stocks Plunge (OXY, CVX, XOM)
- Apple (AAPL) Weaker as iPhone Chip Orders Said to Be Slowing Down
- Piper Jaffray Retail Analysts Provide Initial Thoughts on Early Black Friday Activity
eBay (NASDAQ: EBAY) could spinoff ts PayPal unit as soon as next year.
The Information notes that eBay has been telling potential CEO candidates for PayPal CEO about the plan recently. PayPal is looking for a new CEO following the recent departure of David Marcus.
For more color, click here.
Shares of eBay are up 2.2 percent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMW Not in Negotiations for Cooperation with Tesla (TSLA) - Reports
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Active on Chatter
- Nabors Industries (NBR) on Watch as Merger Partner Seeks Alternative Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Special Reports, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!