eBay (EBAY) Could Spin PayPal Unit in 2015 - Reports
- Top 10 News for 4/20 - 4/24: Comcast Cancels Time Warner Deal; Teva/Mylan/Perrigo Saga Continues; Big Names, Solid Earnings
- Comcast (CMCSA) Terminates Time Warner Cable (TWC) Merger Agreement (CHTR)
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c, Sales Beat
- Mylan (MYL) to Begin Cash, Stock Tender of Perrigo (PRGO)
- Biogen (BIIB) Misses Q1 EPS by 6c; Revs Light
eBay (NASDAQ: EBAY) could spinoff ts PayPal unit as soon as next year.
The Information notes that eBay has been telling potential CEO candidates for PayPal CEO about the plan recently. PayPal is looking for a new CEO following the recent departure of David Marcus.
For more color, click here.
Shares of eBay are up 2.2 percent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 04/23: (ARRS) (DNKN) (SKX) Higher; (MOBL) (MTH) (TXN) Lower (more...)
- eBay (EBAY) PT Lifted to $62 at SunTrust Amid 'Solid' Q1
- Charter's (CHTR) Advisors Said to Approach Time Warner Cable (TWC) About Potential Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Special Reports, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!