eBay (EBAY) Could Spin PayPal Unit in 2015 - Reports
- Top 10 News for 2/23 - 2/27: Revised GDP Slips, but Beats, in Q4; Two Pharma Giants to Merge; Net Neutrality Passes
- UPDATE: Revised Q4 GDP Growth Slows to 2.2% as Private Inventory Investment Estimate Trimmed
- Former AIG (AIG) CEO Benmosche Dies at Age 70
- UPDATE: FDIC Takes Over Doral Bank (DRL) in Puerto Rico
- Ericsson (ERIC) Files Complaints Against Apple (AAPL) Over Patent Infringement
eBay (NASDAQ: EBAY) could spinoff ts PayPal unit as soon as next year.
The Information notes that eBay has been telling potential CEO candidates for PayPal CEO about the plan recently. PayPal is looking for a new CEO following the recent departure of David Marcus.
For more color, click here.
Shares of eBay are up 2.2 percent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Rovi Corp. (ROVI) Said to Seek Advisor Amid Activist Pressure, Interest - Reuters
- Biocept (BIOC) Traders Begin Taking Profits; Shares Appear Overbought
- Valero Energy Partners (VLP) Pops Higher on Resumption
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Special Reports, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!