Yelp (YELP) Higher on Twitter Chatter and Movement to Single Class of Stock
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Also helping is news the company announced that all outstanding shares of its Class A and Class B common stock automatically converted into a single class of common stock on a one-for-one basis, effective at 5:00 p.m. Eastern time on September 22, 2016.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- HollyFrontier (HFC) said in talks to buy Suncor's (SU) Canada lubricants unit - Reuters
- MGP Ingredients (MGPI) Moves Off Lows Following Spill
- Twitter (TWTR) Shares Surge Higher in Late Trading