Westport Innovations (WPRT) Sees Upside on Takeover Chatter
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Westport Innovations Inc. (NASDAQ: WPRT) is seeing upside Friday on renewed takeover speculation. Cummins Inc. (NYSE: CMI) has been mentioned as a possible suitor. Shares are up 5%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Westport Fuel Systems Commends New Study Outlining Pump-to-Wheels Methane Emissions from the Natural Gas-Fueled Heavy-Duty Transportation Sector
- McDonald's (MCD) Looks to Sell Up to 33% Stake in Japan Unit - WSJ
- Cummins (CMI) puts active after EPA notifies Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCAU) clean air act violations
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!