Westport Innovations (WPRT) Sees Upside on Takeover Chatter
- Top 10 News for 7/25 - 7/29: Earnings and Mergers and ... Chioptle Making Burgers?
- Tech shares and muted GDP growth push S&P 500 to record
- No clean bill of health for EU banks in stress test
- Private equity firms focused on Hewlett Packard asset sales: sources
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains as Panasonic Seeks to Raise $3.9B for Gigafactory
Westport Innovations Inc. (NASDAQ: WPRT) is seeing upside Friday on renewed takeover speculation. Cummins Inc. (NYSE: CMI) has been mentioned as a possible suitor. Shares are up 5%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) Gains on Rumors of PE Interest
- Cypress Semi (CY) PT Raised to $14 at Needham & Company on GM Expansion and Take-out Multiple
- Molson Coors Brewing (TAP) Gains as SABMiller Plans to Recommend AB Inbev's Improved Offer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!