Westport Innovations (WPRT) Sees Upside on Takeover Chatter
- Wall Street opens higher as rising oil boosts energy stocks
- UPDATE: Tesla (TSLA) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c; Plans Q2 Production of ~20,000 Vehicles
- Alibaba (BABA) Misses Q4 EPS, GMV Rises 24%
- Oil rallies as Canada fire, Libya violence unleash supply fears
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 05/05: (SYNC) (AAWW) (ZNGA) Higher; (FRSH) (RRTS) (FIT) Lower (more...)
Westport Innovations Inc. (NASDAQ: WPRT) is seeing upside Friday on renewed takeover speculation. Cummins Inc. (NYSE: CMI) has been mentioned as a possible suitor. Shares are up 5%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Amgen (AMGN) Said Weighing Medivation (MDVN) Bid - Bloomberg
- Cummins (CMI) Tops Q1 EPS by 9c; Sees Lower FY16 Revenue
- Pfizer (PFE) has approached Medivation (MDVN) about potential takeover - Reuters
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!