Westport Innovations (WPRT) Sees Upside on Takeover Chatter
- Q3 GDP 3.9% vs 3.3% Expected
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 11/25: (SCOK) (LAKE) (DY) Higher; (RVLT) (MDGN) (FRED) Lower
- Signet Jewelers (SIG) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Guides FY15 EPS Above Expectations
- Yingli Green Energy (YGE) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Lowers FY14 Shipments Outlook
- Comcast (CMCSA) Added to BofA/Merrill Lynch US 1 List
Westport Innovations Inc. (NASDAQ: WPRT) is seeing upside Friday on renewed takeover speculation. Cummins Inc. (NYSE: CMI) has been mentioned as a possible suitor. Shares are up 5%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Loral Space (LORL): Ontario Teachers, PSP Nearing $7B Deal for Telesat - Bloomberg
- BT Group plc (BT) Affirms Talks for Potential O2 Acquisition (TEF)
- Leucadia (LUK) Boosts Stake in Harbinger Group (HRG) to 22% - CNBC's Faber
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!