Westport Innovations (WPRT) Sees Upside on Takeover Chatter
- Top 10 News for 5/26 - 5/29: Charter, Time Warner Cable Formally Enter Deal; Revised Q1 GDP Tops Tempered Expectations
- Humana (HUM) Said to Consider Sale Amid Receipt of Takeover Interest
- U.S. GDP Fell 0.7% in Q1 Amid Weaker Goods Exports, Business Investment - 2nd Est.
- Equinix (EQIX) to Acquire TelecityGroup in $3.6B Deal
- Merck (MRK) Issues Positive Update on KEYTRUDA Phase 2 in Colorectal Cancer, Other Solid Tumors
Westport Innovations Inc. (NASDAQ: WPRT) is seeing upside Friday on renewed takeover speculation. Cummins Inc. (NYSE: CMI) has been mentioned as a possible suitor. Shares are up 5%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Blackstone (BX) said to reach a deal on Center Parcs by next week - Bloomberg
- Alexion Pharma (ALXN) said to set bank meeting for $3.5B Synageva (GEVA) acquisiton loan - Bloomberg
- UPDATE: General Electric's (GE) Private-Equity Unit Could Fetch $17B+
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!