Westport Innovations (WPRT) Sees Upside on Takeover Chatter
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
Westport Innovations Inc. (NASDAQ: WPRT) is seeing upside Friday on renewed takeover speculation. Cummins Inc. (NYSE: CMI) has been mentioned as a possible suitor. Shares are up 5%.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Comcast (CMCSA) Looks to JPMorgan to Advise on Possible Time Warner Cable (TWC) Bid- Reuters
- Facebook (FB) Up on S&P 500 Addition Speculation
- Goldman Sachs (GS) clients said to ask for money back from Lampert's ESL - WSJ
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!