Wells Fargo (WFC) Said to Consider Executive Pay Clawbacks - DJ
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - September 27, 2016 10:16 AM EDT)
Wells Fargo's (NYSE: WFC) board is considering whether to claw back pay from former retail-banking head Carrie Tolstedt and CEO John Stumpf, according to Dow Jones, citing people familiar with the matter. The company is likely to make a decision before a Thursday congressional hearing. A decision could be made as soon as Tuesday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Wells Fargo (WFC) Funds President Rabusch Said to Retire
- Wells Fargo Raises Valuation Range, Not Rating on Time Warner (TWX) Following Latest AT&T Speculation
- Acadia Pharma (ACAD) on Watch Amid Unconfirmed Takeover Chatter Involving Biogen (BIIB)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesWells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!