Weatherford (WFT) Weakness Said Tied to Covenant Concerns
- Wall Street flat as telecom gains fail to counter oil drop
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Weatherford (NYSE: WFT) said to be under pressure today on covenant concerns. Shares are now halted, news pending. Last down 14%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Chipotle (CMG) volatility expected to move, company says sales haven't recovered as much as previously expected
- Ciena (CIEN) calls active on 2.5 calls to 1 put into Q4
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Short Sales, Trader Talk, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!