Walter Energy (WLT) Ramps on Questionable Takeover Rumor
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
Walter Energy, Inc. (NYSE: WLT) is seeing early action as questionable takeover chatter makes the rounds. Shares last traded at $29.51, up 3.4 percent.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tudor Pickering Downgrades Walter Energy (WLT) to Hold
- UPDATE: Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Shares Turn South
- Forest Laboratories (FRX) Active as AstraZeneca (AZN) Mulls Bid
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!