Walter Energy (WLT) Ramps on Questionable Takeover Rumor
- Market Wrap: Greece Worries Hit Markets; S&P 500 Now Flat on Year; Pending Home Sales Gain in May
- Celgene (CELG), Juno (JUNO) Announce 10-Year Collaboration Agreement
- After-Hours Stock Movers 06/29: (JUNO) (KITE) (AMD) HIGHER; (ETRM) (APOL) (HELI) LOWER (more...)
- Markets Shouldn't Discount Third Scenario in Greece - Deutsche Bank
- UPDATE: S&P Cuts Greece to 'CCC-'; Outlook Remains Negative (GREK) (NBG)
Walter Energy, Inc. (NYSE: WLT) is seeing early action as questionable takeover chatter makes the rounds. Shares last traded at $29.51, up 3.4 percent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 6/29: (FIT) (GOOG) (NOW) (LOW) (BTU)
- UPDATE: Medicines (MDCO) Considering Sale or Other Strategic Options for European Unit - Bloomberg
- Symantec's (SYMC) Veritas Unit Sales Talks Said to Have Slowed - DealReporter
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!