Walter Energy (WLT) Ramps on Questionable Takeover Rumor
- Family Dollar Stores (FDO) Rejects Dollar General's (DG) $78.50/Share Bid
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 8/21: (DGLY) (TKMR) (MEET) Higher; (KIN) (AMPE) (KIRK) Lower (more...)
- BofA (BAC) Enters $16.7B Settlement with DoJ Over RMBS Investigation
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Posts Q2 GAAP Loss of $5.39/Share; Comps Fell 0.1%
- Infineon/International Rectifier (IRF) Seen as Harbinger for More Semi Deals
Walter Energy, Inc. (NYSE: WLT) is seeing early action as questionable takeover chatter makes the rounds. Shares last traded at $29.51, up 3.4 percent.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bank of America (BAC) Said to Reach $17B Settlement Over RMBS Probe
- Iliad Looks to Tech Giant in Support of Next T-Mobile (TMUS) Bid
- UPDATE: Hellman & Friedman Said to Approach Shutterfly (SFLY)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!