Walter Energy (WLT) Ramps on Questionable Takeover Rumor
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Walter Energy, Inc. (NYSE: WLT) is seeing early action as questionable takeover chatter makes the rounds. Shares last traded at $29.51, up 3.4 percent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pandora (P) Pares Gains; Making No New Effort to Sell Itself - Reuters
- Fiesta Restaurant (FRGI) hires JP Morgan for a sale - DealReporter
- Pandora (P) now open to selling itself - CNBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!