Walter Energy (WLT) Ramps on Questionable Takeover Rumor
- Top 10 News for 8/25 - 8/29: S&P 500's New Record; U.S. Q2 GDP Outpaces Views; Major Mergers Aplenty
- AIG's (AIG) Peter Hancock Assumes CEO Role; Benmosche Becomes Advisor
- Pressure on U.S. to Update Terror Alert System After U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level
- American Airlines Group (AAL)/Orbitz Worldwide (OWW) Reach Agreement; American Airlines Back on Orbitz Sites
- FTC Requests Additional Info from Reynolds American (RAI), Lorillard (LO) on Pending Deal
Walter Energy, Inc. (NYSE: WLT) is seeing early action as questionable takeover chatter makes the rounds. Shares last traded at $29.51, up 3.4 percent.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Publicis Could Buy Criteo (CRTO) - Les Echos
- Kandi Technologies (KNDI), Tesla (TSLA) on Watch as China May Consider Gas Tax
- UPDATE: Dow Chemical (DOW) Taps Banks to Sell Two Chemical Units
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!