Wal-mart (WMT) on Watch Amid Unconfirmed Chatter of Sam's Club Spin-Off
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Wal-mart (NYSE: WMT) was in focus Wednesday as chatter circulated that the company hired advisors for a potential spin-off of Sam's Club.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JD.com (JD) on Watch Amid Unconfirmed Market Chatter
- GNC Holdings (GNC) on Watch Amid Rumors
- Universal Health (UHS) Spikes Lower Following Cautious Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!