Vivendi said to seek buyer for $8.1 B stake in Activision Blizzard, Inc. (ATVI) - Bloomberg
- PPI Falls 0.1% in Nov., Reflecting Lower Food, Energy Costs
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/13: (CNDO) (PTIX) (TXI) Higher; (INSY) (APC) (RH) Lower (more...)
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Promotes Steve Mollenkopf to CEO
- Sands (LVS) Scraps $30B Spanish Project as Negotiations Fall Apart
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Issues Light FY14 Guidance; Updates Growth Targets
Vivendi said to seek buyer for $8.1 B stake in Activision Blizzard, Inc. (Nasdaq: ATVI) - Bloomberg
You May Also Be Interested In
- AIG (AIG), AerCap (AER) in Talks Over AIG's Jet-Leasing Unit
- UPDATE: Citi Downgrades Scripps Networks Interactive (SNI) to Sell; Discovery (DISCA) Deal Unlikely
- Perrigo (PRGO), Elan (ELN) Merger Granted Irish High Court Approval
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!