Vanguard Natural Resources (VNR) Said to Seek New Lender as Banks Trim Credit - Bloomberg
- Wall Street gains, helped by oil, economic data
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/5: (NVCN) (BCEI) (MEMP) Higher; (GTXI) (CERC) (HDSN) Lower
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Vanguard Natural Resources (NASDAQ: VNR) is seeking new financing from private lenders after disclosing last week that a review of its credit line probably will leave the company overdrawn, according to Bloomberg sources. The company is meeting with lenders in New York this week as it seeks to pay down its revolver.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- LPL Financial (LPLA) Weakens as CEO Retirement Said to Hint That Sale is Off
- Amazon.com (AMZN) volatility low
- Stone Energy (SGY) Continues Recent Surge on Higher Oil Prices
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!