Valeant Pharma (VRX) Shares Remain Volatile as Chatter Continues
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
The stock is down around 10 percent, following a 33.7 percent gain on Monday and 12.4 percent drop last Friday. That would mean three sessions of double-digit moves.
Notably, short interest recently rose to 30.65 million shares, or 9 percent of float, as of mid-October.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Announces Positive Results from IDP-118 Phase 3 as Psoriasis Treatment
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Depomed (DEPO) 'Clearly' on Purdue Pharma Radar - Bloomberg