Valeant Pharma (VRX) Shares Remain Volatile as Chatter Continues
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
The stock is down around 10 percent, following a 33.7 percent gain on Monday and 12.4 percent drop last Friday. That would mean three sessions of double-digit moves.
Notably, short interest recently rose to 30.65 million shares, or 9 percent of float, as of mid-October.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Announces Positive Results from IDP-118 Phase 3 as Psoriasis Treatment
- ECB Said to Reject Monte Paschi Bid for More Time on Capital - Bloomberg
- VirnetX Holding (VHC) Halted LUDP After Plunge
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Short Sales, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!