Valeant Pharma (VRX) Gains Early on Renewed Chatter
- Wall Street hits new high as post-election rally roars ahead
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 despite doubts over OPEC output cut
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/08: (VYGR) (TLRD) (LULU) Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Valeant Pharma (NYSE: VRX) is gaining early on reoccurring rumors the company has a bid for its Bausch & Lomb unit.
While originally saying it won't sell core assets like Bausch & Lomb, CEO Joe Papa recently softened his stance saying he'll 'never say never' on core assets sales.
Shares of VRX are up 1.25% early.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Depomed (DEPO) 'Clearly' on Purdue Pharma Radar - Bloomberg
- Peltz's Trian Won't Comment on Honeywell (HON) Rumors
- Linde Chairman Said to Pitch Praxair's (PX) Merger Proposal to Board - Bloomberg