Valeant Pharma (VRX) Gains Early on Renewed Chatter
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Valeant Pharma (NYSE: VRX) is gaining early on reoccurring rumors the company has a bid for its Bausch & Lomb unit.
While originally saying it won't sell core assets like Bausch & Lomb, CEO Joe Papa recently softened his stance saying he'll 'never say never' on core assets sales.
Shares of VRX are up 1.25% early.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Bank Sees 'Encouraging' Short-Term Set-Up in Valeant (VRX)
- Fred's (FRED) Falls, Halted on WBA/RAD Antitrust Concerns
- Exclusive: Aon nears $4.5 billion sale of benefits outsourcing unit - sources
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!