Valeant Pharma (VRX) Gains Early on Renewed Chatter
- Wall St. set to open lower, weighed down by GE
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/21: (ALKS) (RAI) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SGY) (TWLO) (RRGB) Lower (more...)
- Oil rises on Russia's output freeze commitment
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Valeant Pharma (NYSE: VRX) is gaining early on reoccurring rumors the company has a bid for its Bausch & Lomb unit.
While originally saying it won't sell core assets like Bausch & Lomb, CEO Joe Papa recently softened his stance saying he'll 'never say never' on core assets sales.
Shares of VRX are up 1.25% early.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Valeant's (VRX) Weak Business Could Force it to Refinance Debt - Wells Fargo's Maris
- AT&T (T), Time Warner (TWX) Have Held Merger Talks - CNBC's Faber
- Solta Medical Supports LGBTQ Community And The Zebra Coalition
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!