UnitedHealth Group (UNH) says planning to cover Sarepta's (SRPT) Exondys 51 - Reuters.
- Wall St. set to rise ahead of Trump inauguration
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- Dollar recoups losses, caution sets in ahead of Trump inauguration
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Shares of Sarepta are down 7.3 percent late Friday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Federal Judge to Block Anthem (ANTM), Cigna Corp. (CI) Merger - NYP
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Herbalife (HLF) $1.175B Cov-Lite 7Y 1L TL for Refi, $150m RCF; Bank Meeting Jan. 20 - Bloomberg