UPDATE: salesforce.com (CRM) Gains on Volume
- Wall St. rises amid robust GDP data, mixed earnings
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - August 25, 2016 10:22 AM EDT)
salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM) gains as renewed chatter makes the rounds. Also, positive analyst comments the last couple days ahead of earnings on 08/29. Shares up 1.8%.
UPDATE: FYI - here is the rumor going around trading desks (grain of salt please):
Reporters looking into talk MFST back at table w/ increased offer to buyout SalesForce.com $65Blln or $92-94 share range unconfirmed.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wedbush Remains Bullish on Amazon.com (AMZN) Following 3Q
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Remains Sidelined on Amazon.com (AMZN); Reiterates $850 Price Target
- Salisbury Bancorp (SAL) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.70
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!