UPDATE: salesforce.com (CRM) Gains on Volume
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - August 25, 2016 10:22 AM EDT)
salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM) gains as renewed chatter makes the rounds. Also, positive analyst comments the last couple days ahead of earnings on 08/29. Shares up 1.8%.
UPDATE: FYI - here is the rumor going around trading desks (grain of salt please):
Reporters looking into talk MFST back at table w/ increased offer to buyout SalesForce.com $65Blln or $92-94 share range unconfirmed.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tailored Brands (TLRD) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
- Ollie's Bargain Outlet (OLLI) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c, Offers FY Guidance
- IDT Corp. (IDT) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.44
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!