UPDATE: Viacom (VIAB) said to hire banks to review capital structure - Bloomberg
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
(Updated - September 7, 2016 2:58 PM EDT)
Viacom (NASDAQ: VIAB) is said to have hired banks to review capital structure, according to Bloomberg headlines.
UPDATE - Viacom's board is planning an all-day strategic review next week, sources said.
Morgan Stanley and Liontree were said to have been hired over the short-term.
Shares of Viacom are up 3 percent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rubicon Project (RUBI) to Explore Strategic Options, Including Sale - DJ
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) January 132 weekly calls active into expiration
- McDonald's (MCD) Looks to Sell Up to 33% Stake in Japan Unit - WSJ
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!