UPDATE: Viacom (VIAB) said to hire banks to review capital structure - Bloomberg
- Wall St. opens higher as M&A activity boosts confidence
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/24: (BEAV) (JPEP) (HLT) Higher; (BAS) (INO) (ADRO) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - September 7, 2016 2:58 PM EDT)
Viacom (NASDAQ: VIAB) is said to have hired banks to review capital structure, according to Bloomberg headlines.
UPDATE - Viacom's board is planning an all-day strategic review next week, sources said.
Morgan Stanley and Liontree were said to have been hired over the short-term.
Shares of Viacom are up 3 percent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Schneider Electric Denies Rumours on a Possible Offer on Rockwell Automation (ROK)
- Schneider Electric Refutes Rumors Related to Rockwell Automation (ROK)
- Time Warner (TWX) volatility elevated into AT&T (T) deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!