UPDATE: Viacom (VIAB) said to hire banks to review capital structure - Bloomberg
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - September 7, 2016 2:58 PM EDT)
Viacom (NASDAQ: VIAB) is said to have hired banks to review capital structure, according to Bloomberg headlines.
UPDATE - Viacom's board is planning an all-day strategic review next week, sources said.
Morgan Stanley and Liontree were said to have been hired over the short-term.
Shares of Viacom are up 3 percent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Verizon (VZ) said to agree to sell data center business to Equinix (EQIX) - Bloomberg
- Softbank's $50B Pledge Said Not Intended for M&A Such as T-Mobile (TMUS) - Bloomberg
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) volatility stays flat after wide-five day price movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!