UPDATE: Pharmerica (PMC) Cancels Out of Conference Due to CFO Retirement
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - September 22, 2016 11:45 AM EDT)
Pharmerica (NYSE: PMC) canceled out of a Credit Suisse conference in November, according to market chatter, which was later confirmed by Bloomberg. The Bloomberg headline said Pharmerica cited its CFO retirement announcement in August.
Notably, the company is rumored to be exploring a sale.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Toshiba considering spinning off semiconductor operations and selling a stake to Western Digital (WDC) - Nikkei
- Weight Watchers (WTW) Climbs to Session High, Gaining 9%
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!