UPDATE: Pharmerica (PMC) Cancels Out of Conference Due to CFO Retirement
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
(Updated - September 22, 2016 11:45 AM EDT)
Pharmerica (NYSE: PMC) canceled out of a Credit Suisse conference in November, according to market chatter, which was later confirmed by Bloomberg. The Bloomberg headline said Pharmerica cited its CFO retirement announcement in August.
Notably, the company is rumored to be exploring a sale.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Federal Judge to Block Anthem (ANTM), Cigna Corp. (CI) Merger - NYP
- MoneyGram (MGI) on Watch After Western Union Announces Settlement, Shares Give Up Gains
- Options expected to have Increasing volume
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!