UPDATE: Pharmerica (PMC) Cancels Out of Conference Due to CFO Retirement
- Dow opens at record high led by oil, bank stocks
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
(Updated - September 22, 2016 11:45 AM EDT)
Pharmerica (NYSE: PMC) canceled out of a Credit Suisse conference in November, according to market chatter, which was later confirmed by Bloomberg. The Bloomberg headline said Pharmerica cited its CFO retirement announcement in August.
Notably, the company is rumored to be exploring a sale.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: BAT Said to Plan Increased Bid for Reynolds American (RAI) as Soon as This Week - Bloomberg
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Equity and Commodity Markets Movements
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!