UPDATE: Pharmerica (PMC) Cancels Out of Conference Due to CFO Retirement
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - September 22, 2016 11:45 AM EDT)
Pharmerica (NYSE: PMC) canceled out of a Credit Suisse conference in November, according to market chatter, which was later confirmed by Bloomberg. The Bloomberg headline said Pharmerica cited its CFO retirement announcement in August.
Notably, the company is rumored to be exploring a sale.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Macau Casinos Pare Losses as Analysts Reject ATM Cap Report - Bloomberg (WYNN) (MGM) (LVS) (MPEL)
- Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCAU) to reveal fully electric vehicle at CES, also plans electric Maserati - Bloomberg
- Stocks with call price movement; BAC MS