UPDATE: Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) on Watch Amid Unconfirmed Activist-Related Rumors
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street rallies, led by Deutsche Bank, financials
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil up second straight month on OPEC-fueled rally
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - September 16, 2016 11:20 AM EDT)
Johnson & Johnson (NYSE: JNJ) was in focus Friday on unconfirmed rumors that an activist investor is targeting the company and is pushing for a breakup. Chatter mentioned Bill Ackman.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Galapagos NV (GLPG) is Definitely Considering Takeovers, CEO Tells FD - Bloomberg
- Netflix (NFLX) calls active
- TRACON Pharmaceutical (TCON) Enters Oncology Assets Licensing Collaboration with Janssen
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesWilliam Ackman
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!