UPDATE: Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) on Watch Amid Unconfirmed Activist-Related Rumors
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- UnitedHealth Group (UNH) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Affirms Outlook
- Oil rises on weaker dollar, Saudi commitment to cut output
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - September 16, 2016 11:20 AM EDT)
Johnson & Johnson (NYSE: JNJ) was in focus Friday on unconfirmed rumors that an activist investor is targeting the company and is pushing for a breakup. Chatter mentioned Bill Ackman.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Johnson & Johnson (JNJ), Actelion Said to Reach Tentative Agreement on Price - Bloomberg
- Morgan Stanley (MS) volatility flat as shares near eight-year high into Q4 and outlook
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesWilliam Ackman
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!