UPDATE: Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) on Watch Amid Unconfirmed Activist-Related Rumors
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - September 16, 2016 11:20 AM EDT)
Johnson & Johnson (NYSE: JNJ) was in focus Friday on unconfirmed rumors that an activist investor is targeting the company and is pushing for a breakup. Chatter mentioned Bill Ackman.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ethicon Announces Acquisition of Megadyne Medical Products (JNJ)
- International Paper (IP) on Watch Amid Unconfirmed Takeover Chatter
- IMBRUVICA® (ibrutinib) Approved by FDA for Marginal Zone Lymphoma (MZL) Patients Who Require Systemic Therapy and Have Received At Least One Prior Anti-CD20-Based Therapy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesWilliam Ackman
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!