UPDATE: Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) on Watch Amid Unconfirmed Activist-Related Rumors
- Top 10 News for 9/19 - 9/23: Twitter on the Auction Block; Allergan Bolsters NASH Effort; Microsoft Returns Value
- Wall Street falls as energy lags; shares post gains on week
- Rumored Forever, Twitter (TWTR) May Have Finally Put the 'For Sale' Sign Up
- Facebook (FB) Shares Under Pressure on Reports Video Ad Metrics Were Artificially Inflated
- Brookfield Infrastructure (BIP)-Led Consortium to Take Controlling Stake in Petrobras' (PBR) NTS for $5.2B
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
(Updated - September 16, 2016 11:20 AM EDT)
Johnson & Johnson (NYSE: JNJ) was in focus Friday on unconfirmed rumors that an activist investor is targeting the company and is pushing for a breakup. Chatter mentioned Bill Ackman.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Janssen Announces Submission of Sirukumab BLA to FDA as RA Treatment
- Twitter (TWTR) Looking for at least $30B in Sale - Re/Code (~$43/Share)
- Yelp (YELP) Higher on Twitter Chatter and Movement to Single Class of Stock
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesWilliam Ackman
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!