UPDATE: Intellipharmaceutics (IPCI) trading halted for regulatory concern
- Futures flat as oil rally pauses
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Trump's corporate tax holiday could spur pharma M&A
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
(Updated - September 22, 2016 3:18 PM EDT)
Intellipharmaceutics (NASDAQ: IPCI) trading halted for regulatory concern.
UPDATE: Shares spiked 23% on a bizarre press release/rumor of a buyout bid before being halted.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Options with increasing call volume on December 5; PEIX SEMG SPA IPG NVS RSX HLT
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trader Talk, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!