UPDATE: Intellipharmaceutics (IPCI) trading halted for regulatory concern
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
(Updated - September 22, 2016 3:18 PM EDT)
Intellipharmaceutics (NASDAQ: IPCI) trading halted for regulatory concern.
UPDATE: Shares spiked 23% on a bizarre press release/rumor of a buyout bid before being halted.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Verizon (VZ) said to agree to sell data center business to Equinix (EQIX) - Bloomberg
- Ishares Russell 2000 Etf (IWM) volatility at low end of range as index at record highs
- Immunomedics (IMMU) Exploring a Sale - DealReporter
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trader Talk, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!