UPDATE: Intellipharmaceutics (IPCI) trading halted for regulatory concern
- Wall Street rallies, led by Deutsche Bank, financials
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil up second straight month on OPEC-fueled rally
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - September 22, 2016 3:18 PM EDT)
Intellipharmaceutics (NASDAQ: IPCI) trading halted for regulatory concern.
UPDATE: Shares spiked 23% on a bizarre press release/rumor of a buyout bid before being halted.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Altisource Residential (RESI) Announces $652M Acquisition of ~4,262 Single Family Rental Homes
- ZAIS Group Holdings (ZAIS) Surges Higher in Active Trade
- PMI Said to Top Expectations - Chatter
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trader Talk, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!