UPDATE: Harley-Davidson (HOG) on Watch Amid Renewed, Unconfirmed Chatter
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
(Updated - October 31, 2016 10:33 AM EDT)
Harley-Davidson (NYSE: HOG) was on watch Monday as unconfirmed rumors about a potential takeover of the company resurfaced. The latest chatter suggested that private equity firm KKR & Co. (NYSE: KKR) submitted a bid for the company.
A similar rumor surfaced in September.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pandora (P) Advisers Said to Begin Reaching Out to Possible Suitors Following Approach from Sirius (SIRI) - Bloomberg
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Ceases Some Coverage for 3.4K Actively Trading Clients - DJ, Citing Memo
- Mnuchin Wants Fannie (FNMA)/Freddie (FMCC) Out of Government Hands, But Stocks Grossly Overvalued - Keefe, Bruyette & Woods