UPDATE: GameStop (GME) on Watch Amid Unconfirmed Chatter of Icahn Stake
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - October 17, 2016 11:09 AM EDT)
GameStop (NYSE: GME) was on watch amid unconfirmed chatter involving a stake by activist investor Carl Icahn. The rumor mill suggested a position by the hedge fund manager could be revealed when he appears on CNBC later today and then disclosed in a 13D filing.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pandora (P) Advisers Said to Begin Reaching Out to Possible Suitors Following Approach from Sirius (SIRI) - Bloomberg
- Exclusive: U.S. standards council to investigate New Oriental after Reuters report
- Autozone (AZO) December weekly volatility increases into Q1 and outlook