UPDATE: GameStop (GME) on Watch Amid Unconfirmed Chatter of Icahn Stake
- Wall Street falls as bank, healthcare shares weigh
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Faces U.S. Antitrust Case Over Licensing - Bloomberg
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
(Updated - October 17, 2016 11:09 AM EDT)
GameStop (NYSE: GME) was on watch amid unconfirmed chatter involving a stake by activist investor Carl Icahn. The rumor mill suggested a position by the hedge fund manager could be revealed when he appears on CNBC later today and then disclosed in a 13D filing.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wedbush Cuts Price Target on GameStop (GME) to $28; Reiterates Outperform
- Einhorn's Greenlight Mentions Caterpillar (CAT) Short in Q4 Letter; Doesn't See Disney (DIS) Buying Netflix (NFLX)
- GameStop (GME) Holiday Comps Fall 18.7%, Reiterates Prior Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn, 13D
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!