UPDATE: Clovis Oncology (CLVS) Shares Spike to Session Highs Amid Chatter (GILD) (LLY)
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields fall on U.S. jobs data, euro flat before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
- Mnuchin Wants Fannie (FNMA)/Freddie (FMCC) Out of Government Hands, But Stocks Grossly Overvalued - Keefe, Bruyette & Woods
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - September 20, 2016 3:00 PM EDT)
Clovis Oncology (Nasdaq: CLVS) shares spike to session highs.
UPDATE - Market chatter recently speculated that Clovis has been eyed as a potential target for Gilead Sciences (NASDAQ: GILD), though it isn't clear if Gilead has any interest.
Lilly (NYSE: LLY) has also been mentioned today.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pandora (P) Pares Gains; Making No New Effort to Sell Itself - Reuters
- Newman Ferrara LLP Announces Corporate Governance Investigation of Clovis Oncology Inc.
- GenVec (GNVC) halted again LUDP last up 20%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!