UPDATE: Clovis Oncology (CLVS) Shares Spike to Session Highs Amid Chatter (GILD) (LLY)
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St. falls as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- Clinton email problem resurfaces as FBI announces review
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
(Updated - September 20, 2016 3:00 PM EDT)
Clovis Oncology (Nasdaq: CLVS) shares spike to session highs.
UPDATE - Market chatter recently speculated that Clovis has been eyed as a potential target for Gilead Sciences (NASDAQ: GILD), though it isn't clear if Gilead has any interest.
Lilly (NYSE: LLY) has also been mentioned today.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Chardan Capital Markets Starts Clovis Oncology (CLVS) at 'Sell' With Price Target of $15
- Dean Foods (DF) November volatility increases on sharp rally
- Facebook (FB) November weekly calls active into Q3 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!