UPDATE: Clovis Oncology (CLVS) Shares Spike to Session Highs Amid Chatter (GILD) (LLY)
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - September 20, 2016 3:00 PM EDT)
Clovis Oncology (Nasdaq: CLVS) shares spike to session highs.
UPDATE - Market chatter recently speculated that Clovis has been eyed as a potential target for Gilead Sciences (NASDAQ: GILD), though it isn't clear if Gilead has any interest.
Lilly (NYSE: LLY) has also been mentioned today.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Macau Casinos Pare Losses as Analysts Reject ATM Cap Report - Bloomberg (WYNN) (MGM) (LVS) (MPEL)
- ECB Said to Reject Monte Paschi Bid for More Time on Capital - Bloomberg
- Basic Energy Services (BAS) Announces Court Approval Of Restructuring and Recap Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!