UPDATE: Clovis Oncology (CLVS) Shares Spike to Session Highs Amid Chatter (GILD) (LLY)
- Stocks flat as earnings roll in, Comcast drags Nasdaq
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/27: (PCMI) (OCN) (TTMI) Higher; (CYH) (RWLK) (AMFW) Lower
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- CenturyLink (CTL) in Advanced Talks to Merge with Level 3 (LVLT) - DJ
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - September 20, 2016 3:00 PM EDT)
Clovis Oncology (Nasdaq: CLVS) shares spike to session highs.
UPDATE - Market chatter recently speculated that Clovis has been eyed as a potential target for Gilead Sciences (NASDAQ: GILD), though it isn't clear if Gilead has any interest.
Lilly (NYSE: LLY) has also been mentioned today.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Gannett (GCI) -Tronc (TRNC) deal still in doubt as banks said to withdraw financing
- Clovis Oncology to Announce Third Quarter 2016 Financial Results and Host Webcast Conference Call on November 3
- Stocks with call price movement; VALE TWTR
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!