UPDATE: Clovis Oncology (CLVS) Shares Spike to Session Highs Amid Chatter (GILD) (LLY)
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - September 20, 2016 3:00 PM EDT)
Clovis Oncology (Nasdaq: CLVS) shares spike to session highs.
UPDATE - Market chatter recently speculated that Clovis has been eyed as a potential target for Gilead Sciences (NASDAQ: GILD), though it isn't clear if Gilead has any interest.
Lilly (NYSE: LLY) has also been mentioned today.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Federal Judge to Block Anthem (ANTM), Cigna Corp. (CI) Merger - NYP
- MoneyGram (MGI) on Watch After Western Union Announces Settlement, Shares Give Up Gains
- Schlumberger LTD (SLB) January 87 straddle priced for movement of 2.2% into Q4
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!