UPDATE: Cabot Oil & Gas (COG) Sees Selling Pressure
- Wall St. rises amid robust earnings, GDP data
- FBI to review more emails related to Clinton's private email use: letter
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/28: (GRVY) (VRTS) (ITGR) Higher; (OPXA) (SNMX) (STON) Lower
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
(Updated - October 13, 2016 3:45 PM EDT)
Cabot Oil & Gas (NYSE: COG) sees selling pressure into the close. Shares are down 5%.
Downside come amid speculation of a delay in the Atlantic Sunrise pipeline after a request from a group at FERC.gov.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cabot Oil & Gas (COG) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
- UPDATE: KKR & Co. (KKR) said to be investor in Netscout Systems (NTCT)
- Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation Declares Dividend
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!