UPDATE: Cabot Oil & Gas (COG) Sees Selling Pressure
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - October 13, 2016 3:45 PM EDT)
Cabot Oil & Gas (NYSE: COG) sees selling pressure into the close. Shares are down 5%.
Downside come amid speculation of a delay in the Atlantic Sunrise pipeline after a request from a group at FERC.gov.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Ixia (XXIA) Said Exploring Sale - Reuters
- Volatility and Volume movement
- Exclusive: U.S. standards council to investigate New Oriental after Reuters report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!