UPDATE: Apple (AAPL) Lower Amid Weak iPhone 7 Sales Data
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
(Updated - September 23, 2016 2:08 PM EDT)
Apple (Nasdaq: AAPL) shares are lower mid-afternoon amid reports of poor iPhone 7 sales.
Sources note gfk survey data out today. The firm has iPhone 7/7+ unit sales down 25 percent versus the iPhone 6S/6S+ over the same post-launch time frame.
Data is said to come from 12 European markets, along with Japan, China, Australia, and Taiwan, among others.
U.S. data was not included in the survey.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Volatility and Volume movement
- AT&T touts Time Warner merger at U.S. Senate hearing
- Bitcoin hits highest levels in almost three years
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!