UPDATE: Apple (AAPL) Lower Amid Weak iPhone 7 Sales Data
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- Alkermes plc (ALKS) Announces Third ALKS 5461 Phase 3 Met Primary Endpoint in MDD
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - September 23, 2016 2:08 PM EDT)
Apple (Nasdaq: AAPL) shares are lower mid-afternoon amid reports of poor iPhone 7 sales.
Sources note gfk survey data out today. The firm has iPhone 7/7+ unit sales down 25 percent versus the iPhone 6S/6S+ over the same post-launch time frame.
Data is said to come from 12 European markets, along with Japan, China, Australia, and Taiwan, among others.
U.S. data was not included in the survey.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apple (AAPL) on Watch After BGR Reports Man Claims iPhone 7 Burst Into Flames
- Cerecor (CERC) Surges with Alkermes (ALKS) Following Positive Depression Trial Results
- Time Warner (TWX) options in fast market on said to talk recently to discuss possible deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!