UPDATE: Apple (AAPL) Lower Amid Weak iPhone 7 Sales Data
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
(Updated - September 23, 2016 2:08 PM EDT)
Apple (Nasdaq: AAPL) shares are lower mid-afternoon amid reports of poor iPhone 7 sales.
Sources note gfk survey data out today. The firm has iPhone 7/7+ unit sales down 25 percent versus the iPhone 6S/6S+ over the same post-launch time frame.
Data is said to come from 12 European markets, along with Japan, China, Australia, and Taiwan, among others.
U.S. data was not included in the survey.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Volatility and Volume movement
- Twitter (TWTR) on Watch Amid Unconfirmed Takeover Rumors
- Wall Street edges higher after banks report strong results