UPDATE: All Apple (AAPL) iPhone 8 models likely to have glass backs - Nikkei
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - October 26, 2016 11:01 AM EDT)
UPDATE - The devices will be supplied by China's Biel Crystal Manufactory and Lens Technology, sources noted.
Apple may, of course, change plans before the expected unveiling in H217.
The front and back glass housings will be held together via a metal frame.
It's expected that the iPhone 8 will have display sizes of 5.5-, 5-, and 4.7-inches.
Current iPhone models sport a metal backing.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Volatility and Volume movement
- Square (SQ) Gains Following Apple Pay Alliance
- Costco Wholesale (COST) December weekly 152.50 straddle priced for movement of 3% into Q1
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!