UBS Says Loss on Facebook (FB) IPO Could Be $350M, Debating a Suit -CNBC
- Wall St. ends down as China data sparks global growth fears
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/1: (TRVN) LEI) (FORD) Higher; (AXPW) (ACI) (CLD) Lower
- McDonald's (MCD) Franchisees Vote to Approve All-Day Breakfast Availability
- General Motors (GM) U.S. Sales Fell Less than Expected in August
- Google (GOOG) Unveils New Logo, Identity Family
CNBC reporting UBS has said its loss on the Facebook (Nasdaq: FB) IPO could be as high as $350 million. UBS has indicated it hasn't yet decided on any kind of lawsuit.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Seen as Better Takeover Target vs Twitter (TWTR)
- Apple (AAPL) Said Planning to Produce Original Video Content (NFLX)
- IsoRay (ISR) Shares Tick Higher
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!