UBS Says Loss on Facebook (FB) IPO Could Be $350M, Debating a Suit -CNBC
- Wall Street drops as banks, health stocks weigh
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/17: (FWP) (CLSN) (GEVO) Higher; (ADHD) (CBK) (UEC) Lower (more...)
CNBC reporting UBS has said its loss on the Facebook (Nasdaq: FB) IPO could be as high as $350 million. UBS has indicated it hasn't yet decided on any kind of lawsuit.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Raymond James Upgrades Facebook (FB) to Strong Buy on Positive Checks, Attractive Risk/Reward
- Hong Kong regulator sues StanChart, UBS, KPMG, others over China Forestry IPO
- British American Tobacco (BTI) volatility flat into buying Reynolds American (RAI) for $49.4B
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!