UBS Says Loss on Facebook (FB) IPO Could Be $350M, Debating a Suit -CNBC
- Market Wrap: Chinese Stock Pressure Hits U.S. Markets; Durable Orders Outpace in June; Merger Monday
- Baidu.com (BIDU) Reports Q2 EPS of $1.81
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/27: (GIG) (MSTR) (KN) Higher; (AMKR) (CKEC) (BIDU) Lower (more...)
- Wall Street drops as China stock slump stokes growth fears
- Teva Pharma (TEVA) to Acquire Allergan Genetics (AGN) in $40.5B Cash and Stock Deal
CNBC reporting UBS has said its loss on the Facebook (Nasdaq: FB) IPO could be as high as $350 million. UBS has indicated it hasn't yet decided on any kind of lawsuit.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Facebook (FB) PT Lifted to $110 at Raymond James Into Q2 Print
- Chinese Netflix (NFLX) App Download Puts Opportunity in Focus
- New York AG Preparing Case Against Credit Suisse Related to Dark Pools - FBN
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!