UBS Says Loss on Facebook (FB) IPO Could Be $350M, Debating a Suit -CNBC
- Market Wrap: Morgan Stanley Issues Solid Q1 'Beat'; Prologis Enters Large Real Estate Deal; ForceField Energy Founder Exits
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q1 EPS Views
- After-Hours Stock Movers 04/20: (LRCX) (FTNT) (LJPC) Higher; (SANM) (UCTT) (PKG) Lower (more...)
- Prologis (PLD) to Acquire KTR Capital's Real Estate Portfolio in $5.9B Deal
- Rambus (RMBS) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c; Guides Q2 Revenue Below Expecations
CNBC reporting UBS has said its loss on the Facebook (Nasdaq: FB) IPO could be as high as $350 million. UBS has indicated it hasn't yet decided on any kind of lawsuit.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Facebook (FB) Checks Point to Solid Q1 Results: Deutsche Bank
- Melco Crown (MPEL) Weaker Off the Open as Studio City Project Default Risks Surface
- iGate Corp. (IGTE) Poised to Open Higher Amid M&A Rumors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!