UBS Says Loss on Facebook (FB) IPO Could Be $350M, Debating a Suit -CNBC
- ADP Employment Change (Apr) 156K vs 195K Expected
- Wall St. opens lower as private jobs data weighs
- The Priceline Group (PCLN) Tops Q1 EPS by 88c; Q2 Guidance Below the Street
- EIA Data Shows 2.78M Barrel Increase in Crude Inventory
- Exclusive: Pfizer approaches Medivation about potential takeover - sources
CNBC reporting UBS has said its loss on the Facebook (Nasdaq: FB) IPO could be as high as $350 million. UBS has indicated it hasn't yet decided on any kind of lawsuit.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q1 EPS by 15c; Will Create New Class of Voting Stock
- UPDATE: ADP (ADP) Tax, Salary Data Stolen - Krebs
- UBS Reiterates Buy on Agrium (AGU) as Fertilizer Prices Remain Under Pressure - PT to $93
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!