UBS Says Loss on Facebook (FB) IPO Could Be $350M, Debating a Suit -CNBC
- Consumer, health stocks lift Wall Street ahead of Yellen
- Thermo Fisher (TMO) to Acquire FEI Company (FEIC) in ~$4.2B Deal
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Rejected Joint Takeda, TPG Takeover Approach - WSJ
- Ulta Salon (ULTA) Tops Q1 EPS by 16c; Comps Up 15.2%
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 05/27: (RLYP) (TTNP) (FEIX) Higher; (HERO) (UNXL) (TEX) Lower (more...)
CNBC reporting UBS has said its loss on the Facebook (Nasdaq: FB) IPO could be as high as $350 million. UBS has indicated it hasn't yet decided on any kind of lawsuit.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Facebook (FB), Microsoft (MSFT) to Build Subsea Cable Across the Atlantic
- MoffettNathanson Downgrades Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) to Sell
- Criteo (CRTO): Facebook FBX Closure is a Non-Event - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!