Twitter (TWTR) said to work on anti-harassment keyword filtering tool - Bloomberg
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Twitter (NYSE: TWTR) said to work on anti-harassment keyword filtering tool, according to Bloomberg
Used will be able to filter out swear words and slurs, sources said.
The effort is to curb harassment of users and offensive tweets.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pacific Crest Resumes Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) at Sector Weight
- Ethicon Announces Acquisition of Megadyne Medical Products (JNJ)
- UBS Downgrades Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) to Neutral