Twitter (TWTR) said to work on anti-harassment keyword filtering tool - Bloomberg
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Twitter (NYSE: TWTR) said to work on anti-harassment keyword filtering tool, according to Bloomberg
Used will be able to filter out swear words and slurs, sources said.
The effort is to curb harassment of users and offensive tweets.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with call price movement; DB GM
- Delta welcomes Dan Csont as Vice President of Brand Management
- DuPont CEO Breen says Trump win unlikely to impact Dow deal