Twitter (TWTR) Said Planning to Cut 'Hundreds' of Jobs
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Sources said the announcement could happen before Twitter posts Q3 results on Thursday.
Discussions of how many jobs might be cut are still liquid and the number is subject to change.
Stagnant growth and fading options for an acquisition have made it tough for Twitter to compensate its employees with stock, which is down 40 percent over the last year.
Shares of Twitter are lower in early trading Tuesday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Twitter (TWTR) on Watch Amid Unconfirmed Takeover Rumors
- Herbalife's (HLF) 'Buy' Rating Reiterated at Pivotal Research Amid Changes at the FTC
- Twitter (TWTR): 5 Reasons Twitter Is A Sell for 2017 - Moffett Nathanson
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesTwitter, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!