Time Warner Cable (TWC) Had Meetings with Liberty Media (LMCA) - CNBC
- GameStop (GME) Tops Q1 EPS by 9c; Bumps Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/28: (HRTX) (STML) (GME) (BLOX) Higher; (DECK) (CLLS) Lower (more...)
- Splunk (SPLK) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Guides Q2 Revenue Ahead of Views
- JPMorgan (JPM) Plans to Layoff More than 5,000 by Next Year - WSJ
Shares of Time Warner Cable (NYSE: TWC) were active on Friday. CNBC reported that Liberty Media (Nasdaq: LMCA) met with Time Warner. Reports also say Time Warner is not interested in Charter Communications (Nasdaq: CHTR).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cablevision Systems (CVC) Gains as Peers Agree to Merge
- UPDATE: General Electric's (GE) Private-Equity Unit Could Fetch $17B+
- Comcast (CMCSA) CEO Roberts Comments on Charter/Time Warner Cable/Bright House Networks Deals