Time Warner Cable (TWC) Had Meetings with Liberty Media (LMCA) - CNBC
- Wall Street slightly higher as focus shifts from Brexit
- Lionsgate (LGF) Enters Agreement to Acquire Starz (STRZA) in $4.4B Deal
- Citigroup (C) Announces Substantial Dividend Hike, $8.6B Stock Buyback Plan Following CCAR Results
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 06/30: (CRCM) (FVE) (ONE) Higher; (AMPE) (TSCO) (PIR) Lower (more...)
Shares of Time Warner Cable (NYSE: TWC) were active on Friday. CNBC reported that Liberty Media (Nasdaq: LMCA) met with Time Warner. Reports also say Time Warner is not interested in Charter Communications (Nasdaq: CHTR).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AMC Entertainment (AMC) Comments After Carmike (CKEC) Meeting Adjourned to July 15; Says Committed to Transaction
- Brexit Kills Lionsgate (LGF)/Starz (STRZA) Deal - NYP
- Broadcom's (AVGO) Hock Tan May Have His Sights Set on Xilinx (XLNX) - Detwiller Fenton