Time Warner Cable (TWC) Had Meetings with Liberty Media (LMCA) - CNBC
- Market Wrap: Health Care Mergers Aplenty; Conn's Pops on Greenlight Stake; GM (GM) Conducts Major Engineering Overhaul
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 04/22: (SMCI) (SKX) (ILMN) Higher; (ZHNE) (PLUG) (SRPT) Lower
- AT&T, Inc. (T) Posts Q1 EPS of 67c; Updates FY14 Outlook
- Gilead Sciences, Inc. (GILD) Tops Q1 EPS by 61c, Offers Guidance
- Intuitive Surgical, Inc. (ISRG) Posts Q1 EPS of $1.13
Shares of Time Warner Cable (NYSE: TWC) were active on Friday. CNBC reported that Liberty Media (Nasdaq: LMCA) met with Time Warner. Reports also say Time Warner is not interested in Charter Communications (Nasdaq: CHTR).
You May Also Be Interested In
- CHARTER (CHTR) May Get 4M Subs From Time Warner Cable (TWC) - DJ (CMCSA)
- Apple (AAPL) Could Suffer as Carriers Move Away from Smartphone Subsidies
- Deals, Deals, Deals in Pharmaceutical Sector; Who's Next?
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!