Time Warner Cable (TWC) Had Meetings with Liberty Media (LMCA) - CNBC
- Wall Street rises in volatile session ahead of jobs data
- Twitter (TWTR) Seen as 'Compelling' Ahead of Board Meeting, CEO Search Results
- On Sale: Buy This Credit Card Processor Cheaper Than Ubben's ValueAct Capital
- ECB's Draghi says issue share limit for QE raised to 33% from 25%
- Lannett (LCI) to Acquire Kremers Urban Pharmaceuticals in $1.23B + Contingency Payments Deal
Shares of Time Warner Cable (NYSE: TWC) were active on Friday. CNBC reported that Liberty Media (Nasdaq: LMCA) met with Time Warner. Reports also say Time Warner is not interested in Charter Communications (Nasdaq: CHTR).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- HP seeks to sell cyber security unit TippingPoint: sources
- McGraw-Hill Education Said Planning IPO (APO)
- Amicus (FOLD) Worth Up to $50/Sh in a Takeover, Chardan Says; Scioderm Deal Terms Suggest Future Sale
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!