Time Warner Cable (TWC) Had Meetings with Liberty Media (LMCA) - CNBC
- Top 10 News for 2/1 - 2/5: Payrolls Gain, Unemplment Wanes; Investors Move Out of LinkedIn; Viacom Legend Steps Down
- Technology rout pushes Nasdaq to lowest close since 2014
- Change in Nonfarm Payrolls 151K vs 190K Expected; UE Rate 4.9% vs 5% Expected
- Investors Smell Opportunity in Flint's Stinky Water
- Business services firms' shares bleed as LinkedIn, Tableau crash
Shares of Time Warner Cable (NYSE: TWC) were active on Friday. CNBC reported that Liberty Media (Nasdaq: LMCA) met with Time Warner. Reports also say Time Warner is not interested in Charter Communications (Nasdaq: CHTR).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lake Shore Gold (LSG) Not Aware of Any Material, Undisclosed Corporate Developments
- Wells Fargo (WFC) denies deal talks with Credit Suisse (NYSE: CS) - Bloomberg
- Exclusive: State Street nears deal for GE's asset management arm - sources
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!