Time Warner Cable (TWC) Had Meetings with Liberty Media (LMCA) - CNBC
- S&P, Dow rise on health stocks; Nasdaq weighed by Comcast
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of 71c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/27: (PRQR) (OCN) (TWTR) Higher; (CYH) (GNC) (RNWK) Lower (more...)
Shares of Time Warner Cable (NYSE: TWC) were active on Friday. CNBC reported that Liberty Media (Nasdaq: LMCA) met with Time Warner. Reports also say Time Warner is not interested in Charter Communications (Nasdaq: CHTR).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TGP Exits $2B Race for McDonald's (MCD) China Business - Bloomberg
- Sempra Energy (SRE), Odenbrecht Peru pipeline project talks said to fail - Reuters
- ThyssenKrupp in Talks with Ternium SA (TX) Over Brazilian Steel Plant - DJ
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!