Tiffany & Co. (TIF) on Watch Amid Ackman-Related Chatter
- Wall St stumbles as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- FBI to review more emails related to Clinton's private email use
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/28: (GRVY) (VRTS) (ITGR) Higher; (OPXA) (SNMX) (STON) Lower
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Shares of Tiffany & Co. (NYSE: TIF) were in focus amid market chatter involving a new stake by Bill Ackman.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: InvenSense (INVN) Said Exploring Sale - Reuters
- Stocks with call price movement; VALE TSLA
- FBI to Reopen Clinton E-Mail Investigation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesWilliam Ackman
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!