Tiffany & Co. (TIF) on Watch Amid Ackman-Related Chatter
- Oil steady around $50 on doubts over OPEC output cuts
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- Universal Health (UHS) Disputes and Denies Conclusions in BuzzFeed Article
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Shares of Tiffany & Co. (NYSE: TIF) were in focus amid market chatter involving a new stake by Bill Ackman.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tiffany & Co. (TIF): Growth Should Accelerate in '17 - Cowen
- Options expected to have Increasing volume: COST HRB LULU SHLD HLT X TLRD GLW UNFI
- Universal Health Services (UHS) Sell-Off on BuzzFeed Article 'Overdone' - Mizuho