Tesla (TSLA) on Watch on Model 3 Chatter
- S&P, Nasdaq hit highs on gains in health, tech stocks
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
- Exclusive: ECB rejects Monte Paschi's request for more time to raise cash - source
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) on watch on word the company is delaying Model 3 delivers and production estimates.
The company updated its Model 3 website to say: Production begins late 2017 and Delivery estimate for new reservations is mid 2018 or later.
Prior it had been deliveries begin in 2017.
The updated could simply be a symptom of strong demand.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCAU) to reveal fully electric vehicle at CES, also plans electric Maserati - Bloomberg
- Stocks with call price movement; TSLA NFLX
- Tesla (TSLA) Judge reserves ruling on investor's record request - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesTesla, Model 3
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!