Tesla (TSLA) on Watch on Model 3 Chatter
- Stocks flat as earnings roll in, Comcast drags Nasdaq
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/27: (PCMI) (OCN) (TTMI) Higher; (CYH) (RWLK) (AMFW) Lower
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- CenturyLink (CTL) in Advanced Talks to Merge with Level 3 (LVLT) - DJ
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) on watch on word the company is delaying Model 3 delivers and production estimates.
The company updated its Model 3 website to say: Production begins late 2017 and Delivery estimate for new reservations is mid 2018 or later.
Prior it had been deliveries begin in 2017.
The updated could simply be a symptom of strong demand.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of 71c
- Tesla (TSLA) Sets New Start Time for Oct. 28th Solar Roof Event
- Option volume flows
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesTesla, Model 3
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!