TESARO (TSRO) Active, Shares Gain following Comments from Gilead
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - September 8, 2016 10:23 AM EDT)
TESARO (NASDAQ: TSRO) shares gained on volume Thursday, rising over 7%.
Chatter suggested gains could be related to comments from Gilead Sciences (NASDAQ: GILD) at the Wells Fargo conference. Gilead said it is "absolutely willing" to take risk with the right PARP product.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Wells Fargo Downgrades Verizon Communications (VZ) to Market Perform
- Yahoo (YHOO) January weekly volatility flat into the expected release of Q4
- Lockheed Martin (LMT) January weekly volatility elevated into Q4 and outlook