TESARO (TSRO) Active, Shares Gain following Comments from Gilead
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - September 8, 2016 10:23 AM EDT)
TESARO (NASDAQ: TSRO) shares gained on volume Thursday, rising over 7%.
Chatter suggested gains could be related to comments from Gilead Sciences (NASDAQ: GILD) at the Wells Fargo conference. Gilead said it is "absolutely willing" to take risk with the right PARP product.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Valeant's (VRX) Weak Business Could Force it to Refinance Debt - Wells Fargo's Maris
- Virgin America (VA) Gains; Alaska Air (ALK) Near Consent Decree - CTFN
- Wells Fargo Raises Valuation Range, Not Rating on Time Warner (TWX) Following Latest AT&T Speculation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesWells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!