Stanley Black & Decker's (SWK) Hardware Segment Now Up for Sale -WSJ
- Market Wrap: GM Unloads Peugeot; lululemon Sags on Thin Outlook; Hilton is Open for Trading
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/12: (CNDO) (TXI) (ADBE) Higher; (APC) (RH) (XOMA) Lower (more...)
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Issues Light FY14 Guidance; Updates Growth Targets
- Microsoft (MSFT) Said to Consider Qualcomm's Steve Mollenkopf for CEO
- Fidelity, Silicon Valley VCs Want You to Open Your Wallet to Bitcoin
The WSJ is reporting Stanley Black & Decker (NYSE: SWK) has put its Hardware unit up for sale. The stock has popped modestly on the news; shares are well off session lows but down about 1.3 percent to $62.77.
You May Also Be Interested In
- AIG (AIG), AerCap (AER) in Talks Over AIG's Jet-Leasing Unit
- Google (GOOG) Mulls Designing Own Server Chips (INTC) (ARMH)
- Discovery (DISCA) May Bid on Scripps Networks Interactive (SNI) - Variety
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!