Spotify Said to Retaliate Against Artists with Apple (AAPL) Exclusives - Bloomberg
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Spotify has been retaliating against musicians who introduce new material exclusively on rival Apple (Nasdaq: AAPL) music, according to Bloomberg sources. People familiar with the strategy said Spotify was making their songs harder to find. These artists have been told that they won't be able to get their tracks on features playlists once the songs become available on Spotify.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Lowers Apple (AAPL) 2017 iPhone Estimates, Sees March Qtr Guidance "Likely Below Consesnsus Estimates"
- Goldman On Apple (AAPL): Expect An Inline Quarter With Above Consensus Guidance
- Most active options: BAC FB AAPL JPM NFLX AMZN WFC FEYE FCX GS C RAD TSLA P GOOGL NVDA GME MS AIG