Spotify Said to Retaliate Against Artists with Apple (AAPL) Exclusives - Bloomberg
- Wall St. falls as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- Clinton email problem resurfaces as FBI announces review
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Spotify has been retaliating against musicians who introduce new material exclusively on rival Apple (Nasdaq: AAPL) music, according to Bloomberg sources. People familiar with the strategy said Spotify was making their songs harder to find. These artists have been told that they won't be able to get their tracks on features playlists once the songs become available on Spotify.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Volatility and Volume movement
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Trade to Session Highs
- UPDATE: KKR & Co. (KKR) said to be investor in Netscout Systems (NTCT)