Spotify Said to Retaliate Against Artists with Apple (AAPL) Exclusives - Bloomberg
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Spotify has been retaliating against musicians who introduce new material exclusively on rival Apple (Nasdaq: AAPL) music, according to Bloomberg sources. People familiar with the strategy said Spotify was making their songs harder to find. These artists have been told that they won't be able to get their tracks on features playlists once the songs become available on Spotify.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Volatility and Volume movement
- DuPont (DD) CEO says 'very far down the road' in Dow Chemical (DOW) deal - Retuers
- Time (TIME) Hires Morgan Stanley, BofA to Field Takeover, Partnership - DJ