Speculation Point to Tesla (TSLA) Announcing Autopilot Hardware Update This Month
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
One source indicated to the
October 17th Tesla announcement confirmed by source is indeed autopilot related. New hardware started going into cars last week. #Tesla— Model3OwnersClub (@Model3Owners) October 9, 2016
News comes following the fallout between Tesla and Mobileye (Nasdaq: MBLY) earlier this year.
Of course, this is just one speculation and Tesla might have something else up its sleeve entirely. Other ideas include a more-efficient inverter, charging system for condos/apartment complexes, and the infamous "snake charger."
Shares of Tesla are up in early trading Monday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla's (TSLA) Price Target Cut to Street Low of $155 at Cowen
- UPDATE: Ixia (XXIA) Said Exploring Sale - Reuters
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Ceases Some Coverage for 3.4K Actively Trading Clients - DJ, Citing Memo
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesTwitter, Tesla, Model 3
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!