Rumors Abound on Mylan (MYL) After Conference Cancellation
- Stock futures rise as flurry of deal activity boosts confidence
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Oil prices fall as Iraq resists joining output cut
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
There are a lot of rumors floating around Mylan (NASDAQ: MYL) after the company was said to pull form a Morgan Stanley conference. One rumors is the CEO is going to leave.
Shares are down 2.2% early following Hillary Clinton outline on curbing drug price hikes.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Theravance Biopharma and Mylan Announce Positive Results from Two Pivotal Phase 3 Studies of Revefenacin (TD-4208) for the Treatment of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- AT&T (T) said pushing to reach Time Warner (TWX) deal by Monday - Bloomberg
- Pre-Market IV Report October 24, 2016
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley, Raising Prices
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!