Rumors Abound on Mylan (MYL) After Conference Cancellation
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
There are a lot of rumors floating around Mylan (NASDAQ: MYL) after the company was said to pull form a Morgan Stanley conference. One rumors is the CEO is going to leave.
Shares are down 2.2% early following Hillary Clinton outline on curbing drug price hikes.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Theravance Biopharma and Mylan Announce Positive Results from Two Pivotal Phase 3 Studies of Revefenacin (TD-4208) for the Treatment of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Apple (AAPL) said unlikely to bid for Time Warner (TWX) - Bloomberg
- Qualcomm (QCOM) and NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) agreed on $110/sh deal - CBNC's Faber
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley, Raising Prices
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!