Rent-A-Center (RCII) on Watch Amid Speculation
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Rent-A-Center (NASDAQ: RCII) was on watch amid speculation the company is a takeover target. The source of the rumor is DealReporter.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Talks with Actelion Said to Progress After New Offer North of $250/Share - Bloomberg
- UPDATE: Ixia (XXIA) Said Exploring Sale - Reuters
- Whirlpool (WHR) January calls active as shares rally 2%