Raptor Pharma (RPTP) Active on Chatter Involving Shire (SHPG)
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/20: (CERC) (ALKS) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SKX) (RRGB) (AMD) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Raptor Pharma (NASDAQ: RPTP) was active Wednesday on market chatter involving takeover interest from Shire (Nasdaq: SHPG). Intereconomia.com was the source of the rumor. The offer is said to be $800 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA)/SolarCity (SCTY) Deal Spread Lowest Since Late August
- Time Warner (TWX) options in fast market on said to talk recently to discuss possible deal
- Qualcomm (QCOM) said to be near final NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) deal; may announce next week - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!