Radius Health (RDUS) Sees Upside After-Hours
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Radius Health (NASDAQ: RDUS) is bid up after-hours. It is unclear the driver but the company is a permanent fixture in the rumor mill. The last trade was up 3.9% to $51.70.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Peltz's Trian Said to Have Large Stake in Honeywell (HON) - Unconfirmed Market Chatter
- JD.com (JD) on Watch Amid Unconfirmed Market Chatter
- Peltz's Trian Won't Comment on Honeywell (HON) Rumors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!